Monday, August 30, 2010

Finally blogging!

This blog feels like it has been a long-time coming...I mean, I fall asleep at night thinking about different posts or topics I would write about. I suppose I've always been this way; in school, my papers were written well ahead of time, in my head, that is.

I really began diving into the blogging world this past winter, when I came across the many kindred spirits out there sharing tips, advice, and crafting ideas in preparation for our June wedding.

Now that Louis and I are in our first home, the blogs I follow have turned to DIY home improvements and decorating ideas. This blog is my attempt to share our piece of the land, as well as my love for all things local in and around the Twin Cities.

I also hope that my friends and family away from MN will enjoy house crashing from afar. Welcome to our little yellow house on Hubbard!


No comments:

Post a Comment