Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's the little things.

I'm in love with Etsy these days.  If only I could purchase everything there.  In recent weeks, I've purchased birthday gifts for two friends and a little something for ourselves.

This little package arrived on Saturday.  I love it.  I love that we have one.  Having one means we don't plan to move.  Ever.  (Remember, I have had 8 MN addresses since I moved here 4 1/2 years ago).

Yes, it's a return address stamp.  But it's so much more than that.  Trust me.  I opted for a royal blue ink pad to switch things up a bit but not totally piss off the Post Office.  [The stamp came from this Etsy shop.]

And not to worry--our address and last name are clear.  I just don't need any stalkers, so I used the smudge tool to full extent, thanks to Photoshop Elements (ie my new time-suck).

Since one of my goals of my 27th year is to send more letters, this little guy is sure to motivate me that much further.


Like I said, it's all about the little things.  That, and the fact that my husband cleaned out and scrubbed our fridge earlier tonight.  Ah, true love.

3 comments: