Saturday, January 1, 2011

Adios, 2010!

2010 was pretty great, and I'm sad to see it go.  After all, it was the year of marrying my spouse...


And purchasing our house!


Even so, I think 2011 will be pretty great, too.  I don't make resolutions, but since this is my golden year, (um, hello, you didn't think my golden b-day would be celebrated for just a day, did you?) I'm hopeful for lots of exciting new adventures for the year ahead.  Many of them start with the letter P (think again if you want one of them to be pregnant).  Some of them look like this:
Photography!  Louis bought me this amazing new camera for my birthday, so while I nary expect to become an expert, I am excited to practice and learn a new skill.

Um, close your eyes now and imagine a cute picture of a puppy here (yay, puppy!).  There would be a cute google image inserted here, but the Internet is sick and already spread one virus to my computer this week and nearly just threatened it with another, so just use your imagination. ;)

Anyway, onto our NYE celebration.  I would be totally content sitting on the couch, waiting for the ball to drop, and going to bed at 12:02am, but...thanks to friends, I got off the couch and was out until 2am.  TWO am!

We rocked the evening in style, getting our bowl on, enjoying goofy hats and noisemakers, a champagne toast at midnight, and live music (until the last heavy metal group sent us home with bleeding ears).






Cheers to two-thousand-eleven!

1 comment: