Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear, mouse in the house:

I know it's cold outside and there is a lot of snow on the ground, but still, you are not welcome to live in our home.  No one invited you in, and you've really overstayed your visit.

We thought this would serve as your official eviction notice:
I know you thought it was toasty and warm in there (and really, buddy, I know the cool 55 degree house temperature during the day seems tropical to you, but there are other much warmer houses out there for you to invade).  And how do you think I feel about the aesthetically unappealing hole in my oven?!  And having to relocate my pots and pans?

So we took away your hiding place and this is how you treat us?  By leaving your trace in, of all drawers, my baking drawer?!

[Note:  this, and all of the contents inside, have been fully disinfected so as not to scare those who will be eating my holiday baked goods.]

You've gone too far with this and the silverware drawer.  I have nowhere to relocate those items, so simply put:  YOU HAVE TO LEAVE.

Please leave...or else.  ["Or else" in this situation=traps.  Your ultimate demise!]
Sincerely,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Reminds me of our terrible mouse problem in the yellow house! At least it isn't pooping on your bed...poor Christie! It's not gonna leave on its own...you're gonna have to trap! My mom buys live traps at Fleet Farm, I think.

    ReplyDelete