Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All you need is bunting (cards).

I'm sure it's obvious by now my love for bunting.  I thought Valentine's Day cards to my friends across the globe (seriously, all of you: stop moving!) would be a great way to put into action one of my goals to write more letters this year.

I purchased blank cards, festive paper, and some stickers on February 5th only to realize I wouldn't get too far without a glue stick, which I quickly acquired the next day.  And then on February 13th I figured my Valentine's would really be cards that just happened to be a flurry of red, pink, and white and arrived post V-day.  The point is cards were eventually made and sent!  And I got to use our address stamp which I adore.

Without further ado...bunting cards!  Because all you need is bunting love.






p.s. KHeil, I am sorry yours was not cute bunting and appeared to have been made by a kindergartner.  I'm sorry if I just ruined the surprise.  It probably takes longer than 2 days for mail to reach Korea? : )

3 comments:

  1. 1-2 weeks...thats ok...it's the thought that counts...I've only gotten like 5 cards, so anything in my mailbox that isn't a bill that I can't read other than the numbers makes my day:) and p.s....i deal with kindergarteners all day--I will compare and give you a grade once it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your kindergartner's work. It puts mine to shame. Now that I know how easy it is to send international mail, I promise much more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the card yesterday! Thankfully I did not check the blog until now! You are adorable! Heart,me.

    ReplyDelete